March 29 2022
A split air conditioning system has two main components: an indoor unit with a blower and evaporator coils and an outdoor unit with a condenser coil.
These two parts are connected by wires and refrigerant lines. You will get the same cooling capacity from both units, only differ in their SEER ratings.
While a split air conditioner system in Mooroolbark requires professional installation, it also requires less labour. Besides, there are other reasons too for choosing this device. Explore it from below!
The Reasons For Choosing A Split Air Conditioner System In Mooroolbark!
A split air conditioner system is a clever choice for many homes as it will save you money in the long run. How? Explore the following!
1) The cost is higher than a window unit, but the labour costs are much lower. Also, it is more convenient to install. You need to make a small hole in the wall for the connecting pipes.
2) It is the perfect choice for tiny or multi-room homes. The air handler gets placed inside the attic or garage, and the condenser is outside. In this system, each air outlet has its own thermostat. That means this device is ideal for small areas.
If you are looking for a smart way to cool your little property, you can consider a split system.
3) A split system does not need ductwork to circulate the air.
4) The best part is split-system air conditioners can get operated by using solar panels. These models generally require low maintenance and come with longtime warranties.
5) Apart from being more convenient, a split AC system is also quieter. This means it will be more effective for all the family members.
Choose A Reputable Service Provider!
Are you looking for expert technicians for installing a split air conditioner device in Mooroolbark? You can choose Veeken Plumbing. To know more, visit veekenplumbing.com.au today!